Our business is booming….. HELP!
We are growing, so we are looking for a couple of Sales Agents (Superstars) to add to our already amazing line up.
Let’s face it, everywhere you look with regards to employment and growth opportunities, the picture remains very unclear.
Despite this, our business is experiencing record growth. We literally can’t keep up with the demand of this hot market. So we want you to help us satisfy our growing customer list of hungry buyers.
So who are we and what do we market?
We are Australia’s fast growing prefabricated building supplier and we sell kit homes, granny flats, and modular buildings. Our innovative products have attracted worldwide media coverage.
Your qualities can be described as passionate and driven, and you have a willingness to learn and adapt to a fast changing environment.
You have outstanding verbal communication skills and a successful Sales background, and of course you absolutely hate cold calling. (Who doesn’t)
You want to work where your passion for property investment and development will be supported and encouraged, not frowned upon and hindered.
If you would like to be a part of this environment, and if it sounds like we are describing you, then clearly your time has come, and your opportunity awaits you.
We offer generous sales commission for each sale. As part of benefits of working with us, you can access special Bunnings pricing enjoyed by volume builders, for your own building or renovation projects.
This Contractor role suits somebody who work from home, or wants some part time work.
If you want to be considered for this opportunity, put a Resume together and email it to Director on [email protected]
iBuild is a pre-fabricated building supplier specialising in flat pack kit homes, granny flats, and pre-fabricated modular houses.
Our business has recently attracted worldwide media coverage, by over 20 media outlets including Channel 9 News, ABC, Sydney Morning Herald, The Age, Australia’s Mining Monthly Magazine, and Architecture & Design, as well as editorials in the US, Brazil, and Italy.
As a result of recent media publicity, we have been inundated with customer enquiries and orders, generating various construction project manager job opportunities.
About the Role
The contractor role is project based. The essence of this role is to order and deliver kit home components of various jobs across Australia. You will be required to prepare estimates and quotations, whilst liaising with the sales and customers.
- Manages the planning, execution, control and closure of individual construction projects for an organization to ensure organizational needs are met.
- Interacts with clients, contractors and designers to determine project requirements; negotiates contracts, subcontracts and purchase orders to ensure that all project goals are being addressed.
- Develops and maintains construction project schedules, budgets, performance metrics, status reports and customer submittals to ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, and to specification.
- Oversees project costs and performance to ensure compliance with all contract terms, building codes and legal requirements.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Analyse drawings and other documents to prepare cutting list and materials orders.
- Provide assessment & cost effectiveness of products.
- Provide sales support to Sales on various building products to meet client’s requirement.
- Prepare and maintain a directory of suppliers.
- Prepare, update and maintain project tracking lists.
- Promptly respond to customer enquiries regarding lead time and proactively monitor status or order in progress.
Key Skills Required
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
- Previous experience in kit home fabrication, estimation or customer service/sales.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to read architectural drawings.
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, CAD).
- Ability to liaise with both customers and internal staff.
- Ability to meet time frames and work under pressure as required.
- Willingness to support the sales process and a good work ethic.
- Ability to work individually with minimum supervision and to work as a team.
- Attention to detail and excellent project management and scheduling skills.
- Your skills and experience gained from your previous work as a licensed builder will be highly desireable.
To apply for this contractor role, please forward your expression of interest along with a copy of your CV to [email protected]