Modular Homes Prices and Assembly Costs Estimate
You can download a copy of the PDF file to view our range of Butterfly and InstantSlide modular homes prices and indicative assembly costs. Note that delivery costs will be extra.
You will note the following:
- Price includes delivery to Australian major ports (Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Fremantle) but excludes GST.
- Delivery to other ports such as Darwin and Townsville may be arranged at an additional cost of approximately $3000 per container;
- Delivery from the port to client's site can be arranged for an extra fee at approximately $750/100km;
- Structural certification by qualified Australian Structural Engineer available at $1500/unit if required - request at time of order;
- Labour and assembly cost estimation is a guide only. Site specific conditions may significantly impact the actual cost;
- Clients need to make allowance for compliance and approval related costs such as land survey, soil test, planning permit, and building permit.
Be sure to check with your local council on approvals. If you plan to do it yourself (DIY) to assemble the Butterfly or InstantSlide modular building, you will need to obtain an owner builder permit. Many of our clients have told us that they were able to assemble the building themselves in just a few weeks.
You can also employ a licensed builder to do it for you (DIFY). We may be able to arrange an iBuild Affiliated Builder for your build.